FREE. PRINTABLE & EDITABLE
What is a Bunting Template?
Bunting is a type of decoration consisting of little triangular flags. These flags are often joined together on a string and hung up to display. They can also be pinned individually to notice boards to add a splash of color and to grab attention. This download enables you to print your own bunting.
What You Get in this Template:
When you download our classroom bunting PDF you have two choices –
You can print out the template and then hand write in the blank circles or…
Click on the link to the editable version and type into the blank circles.
How to Edit Your Personalized Bunting Template –
Download the bunting PDF – see below
Click on the Link to the Google Slide on the second page and you will be prompted to make a copy of our file.
Press ‘MAKE A COPY’ 🙂
Sign in to your Google Account and click on the TEXT BOXES to add your own text.
Print and Display your new classroom bunting.
How to Download Your Free Bunting Template:
- Add the Purple Polka Dot Bunting Template (or one of our other bunting designs) to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ button at the very top right of this page.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, cut out & display.
Where to Next: