Printable Numbers – FREE
Polka dot Numbers 7 to 12
Feel free to print out these numbers and use them.
A Few Ideas for How to Use These Printable Numbers:
to reinforce counting skills
- great as flashcards
as part of a count down – e.g. 3 more days until our concert 🙂
as a sorting activity where students arrange them in ascending or descending order.
hold up the number and the students draw it in the air and tell their thinking buddy what the number is.
send home this web address and encourage the students to print them out for their fridge of room.
try playing Math games with round numbers and see if the students enjoy using them.
- create a class calendar
to label a set of objects in various parts of the room e.g. ‘We have 33 pencils’… (bought by the teacher) hehehe
- grab the whole set of FREE PRINTABLE NUMBERS to create a skip counting wall display.
I like to print these on 200 weight paper so they are a little more solid than normal printer paper. I then tend to laminate them to extend their longevity.
How to Download Your Free Printable Numbers:
- Add the Polka dot Numbers to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ button at the very top right of this page.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, cut out &display.
Where to Next: